Surreal & Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules/Rights/Ranks

3 posters

Go down

Rules/Rights/Ranks Empty Rules/Rights/Ranks

Post  Morbid-Angel Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 pm

General

~Be Respectful of your fellow guild members opinions and feelings as well as players who are not in our guild. You are a Surreal member and represent the entire guild.

Requirements
to join new members must be level 120 or higher, speak English, and be able to give a good impression of their personality to their recruiter

~Activity We are a very active guild and as such you are at risk of being removed from Surreal if you do not log in for 15 consecutive days. If you are removed due to inactivity you will be welcomed back no questions asked upon your return.

~Guild Chat No flaming, if you wouldn't say it in person do not say it in our chat. This is not a selling chat, please limit yourself as such. Dungeon recruiting is encouraged. Forbidden subjects: Kama buying, Account sharing, Please avoid any subject that upset fellow guild mates.

~Perceptors are limited to one per person. You are entitled to all drops of that Perceptor. Full Perceptors need to be collected as soon as possible unless they are for guild experience. In normal circumstances if a Perceptor needs to be collected by someone other then the placer a SIC can appoint another member to collect resources and place them in a guild chest.(50,000 Guild exp to gain place right)

~Guild Houses Most Guild houses are privately owned; The "Varkolak" owned house is a full access storage chest that can be used for any purpose. The "Arkolak" owned chest is for guild breeding item storage only and access is limited to trusted breeders.

~Guild Paddocks
Access to place mounts in paddocks is upon request, Manage breeder items is decided case by case, and manage other members mounts is restricted to SIC only. Active breeding is preferred to allow more use of paddocks by more members.

Morbid-Angel
Morbid-Angel
Admin

https://surreal.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Rules/Rights/Ranks Empty Alliances

Post  Morbid-Angel Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 am

Surreal is an independent guild and as such we do not have "alliances" or "enemies".

I follow an eye for an eye.
Morbid-Angel
Morbid-Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rules/Rights/Ranks Empty Alts

Post  Morbid-Angel Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:40 am

In Surreal we only allow one character per person unless approved by myself.
Morbid-Angel
Morbid-Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rules/Rights/Ranks Empty Re: Rules/Rights/Ranks

Post  Bigbadnudist Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 am

Before you decide to invite people, as we give away invite rights to a ton of people, ask the person of their previous names (yes, numerous people have been banned, changed their name, and got back in. Thieves and other such scumbags.). Then make a quick note to the guild that you're going to invite said person. If someone says no, PM them, ask them why they feel such a way, and react accordingly to the person wanting to join.

That is all Smile
Bigbadnudist
Bigbadnudist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rules/Rights/Ranks Empty Rank Policy

Post  Jason Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:13 pm

I'll TRY to reorganize the rank (if Morb and other SiCs doesn't disapprove) of Guild members according to their levels and/or based on their behavior (or maybe the XP donated), though it might take a while to get it done. bounce
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigbadnudist Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Personally, I give people whatever ranks they want. A rank is just a meaningless title other than Leader and Second in Command and it should stay that way.

Onto my main point - Perceptors! Austin, you can read this over and tell me what you think. Seeing as people leave percs out forever and don't collect them....

Percs will be allowed out for 10 days. After that 10 day period is up, if the perc has not been recovered by the owner or slayed by an attacker, the perc will be collected by me or someone else with the rights to collect percs. The contents of said perc will be placed in one of the guild house chests until claimed by anyone who needs said materials.

That is all! bounce
Bigbadnudist
Bigbadnudist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum