Surreal & Bizarre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck off, every monster who doesn't drop me a Dofus!

3 posters

Go down

Fuck off, every monster who doesn't drop me a Dofus! Empty Fuck off, every monster who doesn't drop me a Dofus!

Post  Bigbadnudist Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Figured I'd start this forum section off right.

Listen here, you cunt ass mother fuckers, I grind my ass off day in and day out to drop ONE GOD DAMN EGG, but you cheap, jew ass bastards don't want to just give me one? Come on. Are you not sick of me killing off your entire race? I know there isn't many soft oak's left. It's going to take hundreds of years for new ones to grow. Just give me a fucking turq!!!!!!!!!! Croc? How many times just Grozilla and Grasmere fuck to produce the amount of crocobulia's that I've killed? God damn get those 2 some pain killers. I want my fucking vulbis!!!! And as for you, Miss Dragoncunt, I'm coming for your ass. Oh yes, I'm going to unleash a hot steamy load 15 inches into your anal cavity real soon. I hope you're ready, because I cannot wait for it to happen.

*takes a deep breath* *holds it...* *keeps holding it......* *long dramatic exhale*

I'm done.
Bigbadnudist
Bigbadnudist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fuck off, every monster who doesn't drop me a Dofus! Empty Re: Fuck off, every monster who doesn't drop me a Dofus!

Post  Morbid-Angel Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 am

One day.... one day....
Morbid-Angel
Morbid-Angel
Admin

https://surreal.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Fuck off, every monster who doesn't drop me a Dofus! Empty Re: Fuck off, every monster who doesn't drop me a Dofus!

Post  Volaxias Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:20 am

I dropped you a +11. STFU
Volaxias
Volaxias

Back to top Go down

Fuck off, every monster who doesn't drop me a Dofus! Empty LOL

Post  Bigbadnudist Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 pm

I don't even remember writing this, but I must say, it's one of the most epic rants I've ever had ^_^ So much hate. It almost tops the first rant I was writing to Kayla when we started talking. The fabled "I'm going to hide in your attic until your asleep and sneak into your room to rape you" rant lol!
Bigbadnudist
Bigbadnudist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morbid-Angel Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:16 pm

So its my turn to drop a crimson right? <3
Morbid-Angel
Morbid-Angel
Admin

https://surreal.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down